Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

picnic trip

On friday there was a school picnic for point england school and it was at point england reserve and it was a beach and it was a cloudy day.my class geted to play in the water when it was our time and there was a sand caselt building contest.There was someone that gave me there clay and I wanted more clay but it was a long walk there was a place on the beach to get clay. when I was at there I got some more clay and rubbed it in the water to make it all slimy and stick them together.I geted to swim in the water and it was fun in the water I could not go far because we would druon so the teachers showed us how far we could go.
I felt excited about the picnic and I had so much fun but we had to leave and go back to point england school and go to back home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.