Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2015

athletics

Time with friends

You have just had a time when you’ve done something special with your friends and classmates.

Write to recount that time.

Write about:
  • when and where you did something special
  • who was with you
  • what you did (think about the order you did things)
  • how you felt and why you felt this way.

Remember to:
  • choose your words carefully
  • write in full sentences
  • take care with your spelling and punctuation
  • give your writing a title if you want to
  • check your work: read it through and fix any mistakes you find

Plan:
Jumped as high as I could. Sprinted as fast as I could. The javelin accelerated in the air. Pushing the shot put ball as far as I could.




On friday the whole of Pt England school did athletics and there were lots of activities to do. The school went to the court and our principal Mr Burt explained every thing. The year ones went to their first activity then the year twos then the year threes then the year fours.


The first activity Room eleven and twelve did was high jump and I was in the right handed group. When it was my turn to jump over the bar I sprinted and Jumped as High as I could . The people that didn't make it over the bar had to the other high jump then it was time to switch over to the next activity.


The next activity was running and there were six or five lanes that people went in. The first row standed up and waited for the person that was holding the clapper to clap. When the second row that I was in stood up I felt excited then when the clapper clapped I sprinted as fast as I could then we switched.


The third activity was discus but the Teacher said the first one to find the lost disc will get a treat and We scarted.  When justice my friend found it he gets a treat and we did discus and our teacher showed us how to do it. We all got a turn but there were three chairs and the people that were sitting on them went next then we switch.


The fourth activity was javelin and I was the one that marks the farist throw. There were three items to use their were a green ball a grey ball and a bean bag but I had to throw the javelin. When it was my turn I threw the javelin and the javelin accelerated in the air then it was time to switch.

The fifth activity was a sack race and tug of war. First we did a sack race and I jumped far and then we did the tug of war we did it by team vs team. When it was the red team's turn we won 1 then we switch.



When athletics ended we went to the netball court and then we went to our classes. I enjoyed athletics we did lots of activity to do. At the end of athletics Everyone was gasping for breath and every one's heart was pounding.   
     


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.