Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

2017 camp


To more days before camp and i'm excited for it. I really want to watch the movie that I voted for and I hope it's doesn't rain like before so we don't get wet or have too wake up at 3:00 in the morning. I'm nervous about kayaking because I don't know how or what to do but it's still will be fun anyways.

The things i'm excited about is the movie, it might be a movie I haven't seen before because there's only 1 movie I haven't seen. Another thing i'm excited about is the pool where going to I have been there before it's really fun but it's really cold and there's an volcano and to slides. There are two pools a indoor pool and an outdoor pool the indoor one is warn and the other pool is cold, and thes a water park.

I'm hoping for camp to be warm and sunny because it's been really cold lately and cloudy. I'm hoping we could do the kayaking because last camp my team couldn't do because the tide wasn't in and because it's was cloudy.

Something i'm nervous about is our camp dance because it's very weird and hard but we have a good chant. The group i'm in is called the presidents and i'm with three friends and I hope we don't get the least points. I don't know what things were going to do but I really want to make a fire and cook stuff again.
Image result for year 5 and 6 camp 2016 pt england

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.